Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Games are Underway!

And I missed out. Both my kids had games at 10:45 today and I had to be in the snack shack for Elisha's team from 11 - 2. So the following pictures were taken by Yohn who was running back and forth between two fields. I don't think he did too bad of a job if I do say so myself.



Elisha actually got to run the bases today, although he got an unusual hit. Apparently the ball bounced off the bottom of the bat, but it counted as a hit and he was excited about it, so whatever works!

Bethany as always was very excited about her achievements in softball. I love this picture Yohn took of her leading off the base. This is the first time I have seen her do this. She's usually bouncing around because she's so happy to be on base. (That's Bethany's coach on the left side)

I like this picture Yohn took of Elisha in a brief moment while the players were situating themselves in the field.

Bethany touches home plate!


And of course I had to include this picture Yohn took of him and Bethany together as they sat and watched the end of Elisha's game.

No comments: