Friday, October 16, 2009

A Few Softball Pics

Last week I was smart and left my SD card in computer (that was of course, sarcasm) so I was limited on how many pictures I could take on the camera. So while I titled this post softball pics it's really just pictures of the kids at Bethany's softball and not of the softball game itself.


Now I know why Yohn has a hard time resisting this face (as if I didn't already know!).


Gotta love his toothless grin!


Oh I did get one game picture. Jewell insisted the proper way to wear her visor was backwards. Yep, she has a style all her own.


Never a dull moment with this one around!

2 comments:

Kaleena said...

Great pictures!

Michelle said...

LOVE the last one of Bethany. So stinkin' cute!

BTW, loved your suggestion about Randomist... so I might have updated the post with a pic!