Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Armed and Ready

We like the Pop Its they sell around the 4th of July. This year the kids and I had a "war" with them.


See Elisha in the background "taking cover"?



The things you can come up with to pass the time. :)




And then finally the fireworks show started.


My one semi-decent picture of the fireworks this year. Sadly, my new camera does not have a fireworks setting so I didn't get the cool pics I got last year. :(

I know, I'm kinda late with my fireworks post, but yeesh, we had to prepare for kid's camp and then take all the kiddos from the church to it. I feel like I am kinda sorta getting back to routine, except school's starting soon and I gotta start a whole 'nuther one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ed likes those 'pop its', too--me? Not so much! LOL

I hope y'all have a great school year. Ours started a week ago.