Miss Me? My internet was down all week due to technical difficulties. I had to wait almost a whole week for what I needed to come in. I was having withdrawals! That's actually a little bit scary when you think about it. Didn't realize I was so dependent on my internet!
I'm not going to post all of my dailies because that would be just a little crazy, so I'll pick a few of my faves from the week and that will be that. Then I'll start again (hopefully) tomorrow.
417. no work on Columbus day
418. walkie talkies
420. hiking and caves
426. that both kids have basketball practice on the same nights this week (at the same place and time too!)
430. that Bethany is actually learning to save money
437. a quiet evening alone with Yohn
439. measuring the neighborhood with Elisha for a school project (not the project itself, but just the time with him)
445. shopping with Bethany for costume materials
(Photos from our recent camping trip)
He's stumped... LOL!