Sunday, December 5, 2010

Project 365 (#265 - #271)



Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


Sunday ~ #265/365

Strange picture I know, but I found this steaming trashcan to be rather humerous. It was about 38 degrees outside and Yohn had just put a new liner, apparently warm liner in the trashcan, resulting in the steam.

We also decorated our Christmas tree on Sunday evening!


Monday ~ #266/365

Bethany's gymnastics session is almost over. She's learned a lot, but it's not something she really loves (even though I've stated before that she does) and so it's something we're going to let go of for a while. She's talking about playing softball again this spring, and we can't be trying to do both, it's just too much.

Tuesday ~ #367/365

I'm a sucker for a beautiful sunset, even if I take the picture through the trees and powerlines.

Wednesday ~ #268/365

Basketball practice for Elisha. A friend of ours bought him a practice jersey in his team colors!


Thursday ~ #269/365

The kids have been wearing these to school on a regular basis!

Friday ~ #270/365



The kids reminded me that I had not taken a picture of our Christmas tree, even though it's been up all week, so here it is!

Saturday ~ #271/365


The first Christmas presents to be placed under the tree came in the mail today!

There it is, my week! Pop on over to Sara's blog to see what everyone else has been up to this week.


And I just want to throw in a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my handsome hubby today. I'll post some pics of the festivities later today :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos! I guess the trash bag liner must sweat to produce the steam.

You Christmas tree looks great :-)

God bless you and your family and
have a good week

~Ron

Andrea said...

Awesome photos! and beautiful tree!

Blessings,
andrea

Kim said...

What a pretty tree! It's so fun seeing Christmas decorations everywhere :) Looks like y'all had fun decorating it too.

Have a wonderful week!

Rebecca Jo said...

I'd be afraid if I saw a steaming garbage can!!!!!

The tree is beautiful! Love the kiddos in their Santa hats!

sara said...

the sunset is beautiful and makes me miss my home in AZ!! I miss sunsets like that!!!

beautiful tree!

The Bug said...

Gorgeous sunset! And your tree is lovely too.

Together We Save said...

Looks like you have had a wonderful week... Your tree looks great!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know which is cuter, your tree or your kids decorating the tree!

Tori said...

That sunset is gorgeous!
Your tree looks great.
Glad you told why the trash can was steaming. One could think worse things! :)
Happy birthday to Yohn!!
Have a great week!

The Davidson Den said...

A steaming trashcan just from the liner? That's crazy!

It's good to let go of the things we don't totally enjoy, wouldn't you say? We may have to do the same thing here. Saylor hasn't been totally ecstatic about ballet lately. (It's starting to get hard.) Hmmm...

Really cute tree!!