Sunday, September 26, 2010

Project 365 (#196 - #202)

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Sunday ~ #196/365

Yohn has really been practicing at his guitar and now all his hard work is starting to pay off... it's starting to sound like actual music!

Monday ~ #197/365


Another picture of Bethany at gymnastics. Really did you expect anything else? She got to try out the poles tonight (or whatever gymnasts call them) and loved it, but really had a hard time getting up there. At home later on she chatted non-stop about everything she had learned so far.

Tuesday ~ #198/365

Lots and lots and lots of music practice going on around here this week!


Wednesday ~ #199/365

Scored a free photobook from Shutterfly so I used it to make Bethany a birthday book. It came today and we had fun looking at it together. I really should do this for each of their birthdays, ya know, if I could get a free photobook every time!

Thursday ~ #200/365

Back to School Night and Spagetti Feed
The kids were asked to play and having been practicing like crazy for this night. They played Mary Had a Little Lamb, Aura Lee and Ode to Joy.

Friday ~ #201/365

Look you can actually see the floor in the kids' room!

Saturday ~ #202/365


Elisha and Anthony's team are now 3-0! Can you tell they are excited?

And that's my week! What about yours? Are you brave enough to try it? Hop on over to Sara's blog to see more!

6 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

How awesome that they were asked to play on such a special night. You have such a musical family...I have always wanted to learn to play the piano. And congrats to the boys on a great start to a fun season. And go Bethany...never did gymnastics...but she looks great!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the picture of yohn with the guitar. Very nice. Yeah for a clean floor. That is always nice for a clumsy person like me. If there is a toy on the floor...I will find it and trip on it. LOL
Yeah for free photo books. I scored those too. I love digital books. So nice and easy!
Great week. Yeah for 3-0.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm praying for you in the parenting boat as well! Thanks so much for your prayers. It is hard and get gets harder with every year that goes by.

Love these pics! Gymnastics is definitely a good fit for Bethany. You guys are going to have a regular family band here soon. What instrument are you going to play ;) Or are you the soloist?

Great to catch up with you guys!

Hugs,
Jackie

CM said...

A recorder...I remember playing that in 3rd grade!

Your kids totally rock! Wow, just look at them performing...so cool!

Tori said...

I love all the music going on in your home! Keep up the good work, everyone!!
I love that you called the bars, the poles at gymnastics! More importantly, love that Bethany is having a great time.
The floor looks great!
I think the photo book on each birthday is a great idea. Even better when it is free!
Have a great week!!

Michelle said...

Sounds like your house was a very noisy place to be this week! Way to go Yohn on the guitar. My dad's been playing ever since I can remember and now has a whole room dedicated to his guitars! Gary wants to learn now too.

Bethany looks like she's really enjoying gymnastics. Those are the uneven bars, if I remember correctly. Great job on 3-0 for Elisha!

Sorry I'm so slow these days. Work is picking up and I don't blog much from home.