Sunday, September 6, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Count Your Blessings Sunday
It's Sunday again, time to focus on what you have been blessed with this week.
1) Yohn, my husband, my love. I thank God for your leadership of our family.
2) Elisha, my son. I am blessed by your wonderful smile and thoughtful ways.
3) Bethany, my daughter. I am blessed by your ability to make me laugh. You always brighten up a room.
4) All our needs are met.
5) The first week of school went great.
6) The kids started private music lessons this week and loved it.
7) The long weekend!
Now it's your turn. What have has God done to bless you this week? If you'd like to join in copy code to the button on the right and paste it in your own post. Then tell us how you've been blessed (it's very encouraging) then come back here and add your name to the MckLinky list. Or you can just tell me in the comments too!


No comments: