Saturday, September 19, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Okay so I know it's gonna say Saturday night but it's close enough to Sunday that I can get a jump on this!

Count Your Blessings Sunday



1. Yohn, the love of my life. Thank you for all you do to provide for us. You work so hard and I appreciate you.

2. Elisha, my son. You are a joy to watch as you learn and grow. I pray you will be a man after God's heart.

3. Bethany, my daughter. You bring me so much joy. We are so alike yet so very different. It's the differences that I truly appreciate as you really stretch me and change my way of thinking.

4. My home

5. My job

6. The school my children attend. I do not need to worry about the things they learn in class each day, as Christianity is a core part of their lessons.

7. Scrapbooking Saturdays. I'm looking forward to the next one.

8. And last but certainly not least, for Jesus, my Savior, because without Him in my life, my life wouldn't be what it is.
Care to join in? Just post your own Count Your Blessings Sunday on your blog and then come back here and link up so we can all see how you've been blessed this week!

No comments: