Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me Monday



It's that time again! I love not me Mondays because there can be soo much humor in our misgivings. If you'd like to join in just click on the picture above. You'll also get a chance to read up on what other people have not been doing this week.


I did not accidentally dress me, my seven year old and my six year old in plaid shorts today. Nope because I always pay attention to what I'm putting on them and would have planned it out if I wanted it that way.


I did not open my freezer a few weeks ago to find out that several hundred or maybe several thousand ants had committed suicide in a nice little pile, or shall I say, several nice little piles. I did not find another pile of suicide ants just yesterday either. What compels them to keep doing that anyway?


I did not send my children outside to play and then lock the screen door behind them so I could enjoy a Klondike bar without them knowing. Nope. I always share such yummy treats with my beloved children.


I most certainly did not chase Yohn (all over the couch) with a dried out permanent marker and draw a fake line across his forehead just to see his reaction. Naw, I wouldn't do that to him.


What about you? What have you not been up to this week?

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Suicide ants! That's funny. You should check out my blog for my natural ant killer recipe. Sounds like you might need it!

As for me, I did not stay up till midnight watching a period movie on Netflix last night. I never do that!