Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Week in Review ~ Project 365


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


NapTime MomTog Project 365

Hi all! I missed you last week because Yohn and I were out of town celebrating our 13th anniversary. So here I am back this week with two week's worth of pictures.


Sunday ~ April 3rd

Due to a rain out the Saturday before all games were re-scheduled to Sunday. Since Yohn and I have too much commitment on Sunday to be able to get Elisha to his game his coach picked him up. Of course he got a great hit to the outfield and an out on a steal while playing third resulting in a game ball. Cuz' you know kids always seem to do their utmost best a sports when moms and dads aren't there.


Monday ~ April 4th

Happy 13th Anniversary to Yohn and Me! I got a dozen white roses. He chose white he says my white jacket and sunglasses look good on me and thought he'd keep the "theme" going.


Tuesday ~ April 5th

One of the preschool parents has started a new Zumba fitness class once a week that the kids absolutely love.

Wednesday ~ April 6th


The older kids were trying to make a human pyramid. They almost succeeded, but as the last one was climbing to the top, Joseph went tumbling down!


Thursday ~ April 7th


You may have to click on this picture to enlarge it, but Bethany's game was hailed out. Yep, I said hail. We knew a storm was coming but I don't think any of us expected the sudden wind, dropped temperatures and hail that came upon us. I was in the score-keepers box but unfortunately I wasn't really safe because the wind was blowing right at me. (More of this game and all the others on this 365 to come in a future Baseball/Softball Chronicles post).


Friday ~ April 8th



Our first night away in Carmel. (More of this weekend to come in a future post)


Saturday ~ April 9th


Today we did a lot of beach and trail walking and then later enjoyed scenic 17 Mile Drive.


Sunday ~ April 10th




We visited the Monterey Aquarium today. There was a lot of beauty to behold, but can I just say I think the price was a bit steep.


Monday ~ April 11th


You'd think being away from my kids for the whole weekend I'd have had a picture of them or something but no, instead I have a picture of the first poppy of the Spring in bloom.


Tuesday ~ April 12th


Look who's Hero of the Game!


Wednesday ~ April 13th


They posted Bethany's hero of the game night on the Cubs website!


Thursday ~ April 14th



I split score-keeping responsibilities with another mom since we both had two kids playing at the same time and didn't want to miss out.


Friday ~ April 15th

And she scores!


Saturday ~ April 16th


We went on a two family outing and rented paddle boats! (More to come on this too, but this post may have to wait for next week)


Thanks Sara and Sarah for hosting this project and allowing us to link up and share in the fun with others!

19 comments:

Kim said...

Happy belated anniversary! Looks like a good one :)

So many great photos this week... Love the "hero's" huge smile :) Way to go, girl!

Lovely, lovely poppy! I'm sure everyone is thrilled to finally see signs of spring :)

LuAnn said...

You know how much I love baseball pictures !! Phil was suppose to have a dheader yesterday and they cancelled already on Thursday because of he weather. We only have one game this week.

McCrakensx4 said...

I have become the scorekeeper for both boys' teams as well!! (one of my pics this week is of the book! lol...great minds think alike!) GREAT job Bethany on being hero of the game and to Elisha on getting the game ball. I know how it is when they do great things and you aren't there...last Friday for instance when Bren pitched an outstanding game and got a homerun and Colin's team mercyed the other team...yep...I wasn't there! Oh well It's a good thing they have like 100 games in a season! And weird weather...we have had 2 rainouts which NEVER happens here! Loving the slide! Happy Happy to you and Hubs!! Beautiful roses...Ryan and I will celebrate 13 in July!

The Bug said...

What a busy two weeks! I'm glad you were able to get away for a weekend.

I'm glad your kids are enjoying their games - I think it's great that they're active like that (I was a child slug).

Mimi said...

Wow the flowers and the trip & the walk look so romantic. Happy anniversary.

Have a great week,
Mimi

The Cyber Hermit said...

Happy anniversary and congrats to your game hero! Both accomplishments are awesome :).

Lori said...

looks like a fun few weeks! love the nature pictures

sara said...

I love that I have several of you in bloggy land with kids playing ball. I get my fix each week...sort of! ha! I so miss it!

Congrats on your anniversary!!! So glad you got a weekend away to enjoy each other and celebrate!

CM said...

Happy 13th Anniversary!!!

The white rose is beautiful.

As always, love the baseball/softball pics! Can't wait til my kiddos are old enough.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Wonderful photos. Love them all! That first one is cute and the jelly fish is awesome. Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!

Great photos! Love the rose and the jellyfish! And your kids are adorable!

Lisa said...

Your aquarium shots are really cool!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Anniversary! I love the variety of photos this week...from flowers, to the beach, to paddleboating! Have a great week :)

Rebecca Jo said...

HERO of the game... WOW.. what a title! :)

Zumba for kids! That is such a great idea of keeping kids fit but with fun!

Happy Anniversary... white roses are my fav.. that picture is beautiful!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Happy Anniversary and white roses are my all time favorite. Carmel looks like it was great fun. Your pics are really vibrant this week.

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a lot of baseball! Good thing you enjoy it so much. Cute picture of the two of you.

Keeslermom said...

Happy Anniversary! Oh, how I wish I could go to the beach! I hope you guys had fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

Can I just say...you all have been super busy a the diamond. Beautiful picture of the roses and happy late anniversary. Yeah for hero of the game too. Very cool. That was nice that another mom split duty with you. I hate missing my kids games. The weather does not shock me anymore. It wouldn't even surprise me if it snows this summer :)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Happy anniversery! Wow, the roses are gorgeous!!!