Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Week in Review ~ Project 365




Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com



NapTime MomTog Project 365



Sunday ~ April 17th



We planted red poppy seeds last year but they never grew. This year one has decided to join the many orange poppies growing in out little flower bed.



Monday ~ April 18th




Prize eggs for the fundraiser. Elisha's only had candy in it.

Tuesday ~ April 19th, 2011



Bethany's team played Harmony's tonight. This is a picture of the two facing off.



Wednesday ~ April 20th






Four square competition at school. Elisha took 5th place.



Thursday ~ April 21st






Since the school is closed for Good Friday the preschooler had their Easter Egg Hunt today.



Friday ~ April 22nd






We went to a park we hadn't visited in a while. I think my son looks like a caged tiger or lion in this picture.



Saturday ~ April 23rd
And she's safe! (No she did not slide into that bat, even though it might look that way.)



Wanna see more 365 pics? Visit Sara and Sarah who host this fun project.

8 comments:

Lori said...

great pictures. love the playground one

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved all the pictures this week. I think I have three favorites....the poppy, sliding into base, and the one with the caged look. Awesome on all three counts. Have a Blessed Day!

sara said...

love the picture of your daughter sliding home!!!

my niece was here this weekend looking at a college near by..they offered her a softball scholarship!!! looks like I may be back in the stands after all...woo hoo!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Four Square? WOWWWWW.... I just had a flashback of being a kid... loved that game!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Love the last two shots! Thanks for linking up.

The Bug said...

LOVE poppies - so bright & cheerful! Love your action shot with Bethany. I never played four square - I must be too old :) We just played dodgeball & some weird thing with a parachute...

Mimi said...

What fun pics this week. I love the caged child picture, lol!

Have a good week,
Mimi

McCrakensx4 said...

Fun week...I am excited to see everyone's Easter pics with the brightness of the eggs! Love the sliding pic of B too! And I remember playing 4 square in school...so much fun!