Monday, January 10, 2011

Crazy Hat Band

The other night Bethany invited her daddy to come and practice his guitar playing in her room with her.


About ten minutes later she insists that I come and join them to see what they are up to. As if I can't hear their "wonderful" music from my place in the living room.


As I arrive she brings in Daddy's hat and asks him to wear it while she puts on an old hat we have for playing with.


She names them The Crazy Hat Band.


Then she shows off her talent of playing her recorder and her keyboard at the exact same time.

I know, I know, you are so jealous of me and my talented family!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hahaha, that's great! What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

The family that plays beautiful music together...stays together. Love those hats, too :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Omgosh that is the cutest thing ever! Love the hats.

christy rose said...

Perfect Name!! How cute!

Unknown said...

How inspiring to see a beautiful young lady "wanting" to spend time with her parents and being creative instead of sitting in front of a computer. I truly hope other families read this and see how important family time and encouragement as well as just being silly is...I like the name good for her...God Bless and keep doing what you're doing God has truly blessed you and your beautiful family...Patricia

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Too cute! LOL!