Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Counting Down to Fifteen - #3

Almost forgot - again! Yikes! Good thing I'm almost done.


Matthew West - When I Say I Do

Yohn,

I know you said you were surprised that I found so many Christian Songs about family and marriage, but truthfully I only chose the ones I thought you would like. There are many, many more and I'd be happy to show them to you if you want.

I love you! I love this song! If it was out when we got married it may have bumped The Vow. "As the years march on, like a beating heart, I will live these words, till death do us part..." 

I meant what I said when I said "I Do". We've had some rough points, but I've never thought of giving up. You're it Babe, and you're stuck with me!

Ruth

1 comment:

drawingcloser said...

This song describes my heart perfectly "I meant what I said" also my love I like how catchy this little tune is this is one that'll get stuck in your head ha ha! I love you