Saturday, March 20, 2010

Opening Day (SWS & Gonna Miss This)


My six words this week, when my kids get older:

I'm really gonna miss opening day!


Even though we had to get the kids up early on a Saturday...

Even though we had to wait a long time for the parade to start...


Even though it took what seemed like forever for the kids' teams to get called up for pictures...

Even though we were at the ball fields all day today, I'm gonna miss when they are too big for this anymore!

This week I'm linking up with Cate at Show My Face and Pam at You're Gonna Miss This. Check them out if you'd like to play along too!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww. Just treasure the time you have with them now. I know I sure miss Gary being little and missing more and more now that John is getting older. I'm gonna miss the cuddles from John and the imagination of Gary. Sweet pictures of the kiddo's!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will miss these days, and they will pass entirely too quickly! Of course, the teenage years don't seem to pass as quickly since they can be rather trying at times...LOL Enjoy! Hope you have a winning ball season!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow you all have opening ceremonies? I am hoping this year we do because we actually will be playing in a real Little league with Stunt Man. How fun. Cute pictures of the kids too.

McCrakensx4 said...

I am gonna miss opening day too! We had our first game yesterday, which we won, but our parade is next Saturday right before the spring training game at our big stadium...it's so exciting for them to be on the 'real' field with 'real' players! Hope you have great season!

Call Me Cate said...

Enjoy every moment! Thanks for playing 6WS!