Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Daily 5 ~ #12


Boy, this whole missing a day thing is getting out of hand...

Ah well, today I'll post October 10th & October 11th...

401. having Baby Bird for 23 years (he sadly passed on today)

402. Lifegroup

403. planning our weekend trip (camping)

404. a conversation with my son that went well

405. that Bethany is ahead in her school work (as opposed to her norm)

406. breakfast at Denny's with my family and T

407. a calm morning
 
408. time alone with Yohn

409. Elisha & Bethany getting along while we were gone AND completing all tasks left for them

410. books

411. peppermint oil used to alleviate Bethany's tummy ache

2 comments:

The Bug said...

Sorry for the loss of Baby Bird! I like Denny's too...

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Reading through all your thankful posts. What great reminders to be thankful for ALL the things in our lives. Have a great day, friend!