Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I hope everyone's Easter was great! We are truly thankful for all God has given us this Resurrection Sunday.



I can't believe how well this picture turned out. This is only the second shot (in the first one Elisha had his eyes closed). Normally I'm getting after someone for moving around or giving me some goofy smile or they are doing something off the wall. Last year Elisha kept sneezing every time I took the picture (we do have some pretty funny pictures from that day though!).




Here's Bethany with her basket after the Easter Egg hunt at the park across the street from our church. Our church sponsers this Easter Egg Hunt for the community, donating over 10,000 stuffed plastic Easter eggs. What takes a long time to set up for is over with in seconds.

Here's Elisha with his basket.

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What an adorable picture! I know how hard it is to get them both without a goofy face, eyes closed or something.

Happy Easter!

Love your new blog background.