Monday, February 25, 2013

Eleven

I'm squeaking this in here, but it's not midnight yet, so it still counts! :)


Someone turned eleven today! Hard to believe he's that old and nearly as tall as I am! One size away from wearing the same size shoe as me, this kid is growing up way too fast!


We were in a rush to get these pictures this morning so they could have been better had I caught the fact that he was squinting throughout most of them.


The flying Superman pose!

Dear Elisha,

You have grown leaps and bounds this year, Kid. I love the things you say and the way you think. God is at the top with you and you're not afraid to let your friends know it. Keep praying for them, son, and don't lose sight of who you are and where you are going. God's got big plans for you, but never forget you can't do it in your own strength. You will always need His guidance and power. 

We love you so much! Don't forget that as you grow we are right here with you, offering our love, guidance and support. Happy birthday again, Son! I hope it was a SUPER one!

Love,

Mom and Dad


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Elisha!

Time is passing too quickly. It seems like just yesterday, when he was turning 10!

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Birthday to your son. Love the superman shirt, seems like you raised a good kid.

CM said...

Happy Birthday to your big boy!

What a loving post! He will look back and read this someday. I think it's awesome how he has such a heart for God. I hope my boys do too some day when they are older.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What a wonderful man-child you have there. May he continue to walk in the ways of Christ! You are blessed to have a son like him :) Happy birthday, (late), Elisha!