Sunday, October 18, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday - Six Year Old Edition

Count Your Blessings Sunday
This week's guest "counter" will be my six year old. If you remember last week I decided to give Elisha a go round to see what he came up with and this week it's Bethany's turn. Ready, here goes:
1) Because I have a cat named Sky
2) Because I have a mommy and daddy
3) Because I have a warm house
4) Because I have a tv (can you tell my children really like tv, or can you tell they are limited on the amount of time they spend watching it and they get to watch it on Sunday mornings :)
5) Because I have friends
Well, there you have it! If you'd like to join us do a Count Your Blessings Sunday post on your own blog and then come back here and enter your information on MckLinky below. Be blessed this week!


1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, these are cute! Good job, Bethany. Here's a hug comin' your way!