Saturday, October 31, 2009

Costume Day

These are not my children's costumes but rather an outfit we put together for school. They are my little monsters. I made the shirts and hats. Well, not made them, made them but sewed on the eyeballs. They added the monster teeth and I cut little slits in the end of the fingers of the gloves and glued in white foam claws.

I got the idea off of some website but now I can't remember where.


The school also donates cakes for the Harvest Festival at the church. Here are the kids' entries, they did them on their own can you tell?


It's going to be a very busy day today. I hope yours is as fun as ours is suppposed to be!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooh, Bethany sure is scary in that one picture! I love the cakes too! :) You are so creative.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Very cute monster outfits and cakes, too!