Monday, June 1, 2009

I Got a New Camera!

Okay, so after the last time I posted pictures I started noticing there was a little black cloud in the middle of my photos. Not too bad, but really annoying. I thought my camera lens just needed to be cleaned, so I cleaned it off and thought all better. But then at my son's last game I saw it on the screen and knew that the feeling my camera was going down hill was no longer a feeling but a reality. It's been having trouble with focusing so when it finally focuses the moment has passed. It would also freeze up and I would have to pop the battery to get it to work again. But the good news is I got a camera with a much better zoom, so my pictures of the kids in the outfield actually look like what they are supposed to when you zoom in. See...








Unfortunately not the greatest picture but I had to score keep tonight so it kind of makes it hard to do both. But the point is I took this picture from the scorekeeper box which is behind home plate and see how good it came out. Yes! I'm excited!



Okay and I couldn't resist posting this picture of "Supergirl."
Oh and one more thing, Elisha's team lost their first playoff game tonight, Wahhhh. But they have at least one more on Wednesday night. We're hoping for a win.

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Congratulations on your new camera. The zoom on that thing is awesome!

Good luck Elisha!