Sunday, September 27, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Count Your Blessings Sunday


Yep, it's Sunday again! What have you been blessed with this week? If you'd like to join in please just copy the link on the left and then paste it in a post on your blog. Then come back here and leave your name in MckLinky below so we can share in your blessings. Or if you prefer just leave a comment with your blessings listed there, but I will say it's usually much more fun if you do it on your blog. Okay here goes...

1) Yohn, I love you so much. I am so thankful that you are a part of my life and I count myself blessed to be called your wife.

2) My children, Elisha and Bethany. I never imagined being your mom would be so rewarding. Thank you for the treasures you are.

3) I have a place to call home. I was reading again about the foreclosures and how people are losing their homes to the banks and I just think I am blessed to be where I am.

4) Yohn and I both have jobs. The job rates are not that good right now so we are blessed to still be working.

5) That we have friends and family who love and support us. Without them life doesn't really mean anything (remember Jesus said the greatest of all is love, this is what I am refering to here).

6) We haven't melted in the heat. I know this sounds funny, but it's been really hot here and I often get headaches in the heat. Thankfully this time I have been able to just lay low and remind myself to drink lots of water.

Now it's your turn!



No comments: