Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Photo Shoot

Okay so with the first day of school looming in on us I got this crazy idea to do a photo shoot of my kids. I actually got the idea from the I heart faces blog. Then I got really insane and decided that if I was going to do my kids' pictures I may as well invite friends to bring their kids along for the ride. Although it didn't go quite as I imagined the pictures still turned out alright. We went to the park across the street from the church, it has a pond and a wooded area I thought would work well. Here are the results:

Because the first day of school is always sooo busy it was much easier just to take a few pictures of that morning and have the main ones out of the way. I hope the kids appreciate the pictures later because I know they get tired of them while I'm taking them. I'll do a post later on the actual first day of school pictures.

Afterwards, we let the kids play on the playground for a bit.

No comments: