Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Vacation

Hello my friends! Hopefully most of you are enjoying your children being around a little more often the next few weeks as they are on a break from school. Us? Well we've managed to be not at home and will be away until the day after Christmas when we take our seven hour drive back home. I have no pictures to share at the moment because, well... I'm not at home so have no access to uploading pictures on my own computer and I am dying to share them with you. But in lu of pictures and an update, I'll give you a hint as to where we are now, M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. Get it?
I should be back in the bloggin' swing of things on Sunday! Have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Kaleena said...

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the pictures from your trip:) Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, how fun!! I think you mentioned this to me once, but I must've forgotten.

I hope you guys are having a fabulous time and can't wait to see the pictures!

Have an awesome Christmas!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

So glad you guys got to go. Look forward to seeing the pictures. Merry Christmas! Left you a comment on my blog.

Love,
Jackie

Amanda said...

Hoep you are having SO much fun and had a safe trip home!!!

Blessings-
Amanda