Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Few Funny Moments

Yesterday Elisha and I were going to Target to get Bethany a birthday present. We were talking and as we drove past the park he stops and says, "Mama, I'm going to put this conversation (yes he used that word) on pause for a minute because I want to tell you something else." And so he "paused" the conversation to tell me something about what he saw at the park and then continued on with what we were originally talking about.

Last week, Elisha and Bethany were fighting (what else is new) while they were supposed to be getting dressed. Bethany came muttering out of her bedroom, "I'm going to wear the shirt that says It's My Brother's Fault because I am so mad at him and it's his fault I am mad." I don't think she knows I heard her, but I couldn't help but crack up.

No comments: