Sunday, August 30, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Count Your Blessings Sunday

It's time to count your blessings! I truly believe that if you take the time to focus on what you do have rather than what you don't you can change the way you look at your circumstances. Here we go:

1) Yohn, my husband, the love of my life. I can't believe how much my life is blessed by having him in it.
2) My kids, Elisha and Bethany. They help me to see life in a new way.
3) That Bethany's birthday party went really well. Thanks to everyone who came and blessed her big #6.
4) All of our needs are met.
5) Despite not having as many hours and thus not as big of a paycheck we are able to get by, better even I think, because I am learning to budget and watch my account and our spending.
6) My children have been given (almost) new clothes from friends and I will not need to go out and buy any pants for them this winter.
7) I'm Alive!

Now it's your turn! What things have you been blessed by this week? If you'd like to participate, just grab the button to the left, post your blessing on your blog and them come back here leave your name on MckLinky so we can all see how you have been blessed.


1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Happy birthday, Bethany!

I don't have time to post, but just wanted to say I'm thankful for all the friends in my life who love me in person and in cyberspace!