Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday's Playlist




It's Thursday's Playlist time! This week's got a theme - love songs. If you'd like to join in this fun blog carnival, just click on the picture above.

The song I chose this week is "Man and Wife" by Michelle Featherstone. A few years ago I discovered this song one day while watching slide shows on the Pro Show Gold website and fell in love with it. I then used it for a song on a slide show I did for our friends' 25th wedding anniversary. Some day I'll use it in a slide show for Yohn and I too. If you'd like to hear it just click here. NOTE: I do not know the people on this slide show, I just used it to show off the song.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey! Thanks for playing along. And I thought you might want to know that your prize from 2 weeks ago is on its way. My husband kept forgetting to mail it. But, I see it is gone from the counter this morning... so that is a good thing! :)