Sunday, November 8, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Count Your Blessings Sunday


Hello my friends, I know this is late but my dear friend who I do this for participated today so I wasn't about to leave her hanging. What about you? Have you been blessed this week? Care to join in? You can do a post on your own blog and then link back here OR you can just leave your blessing list in the comment section. Ready? Here goes....


1) God is truly showing me how He is in control and not to worry. Mind you I still will take things out of God's hands and run away with them for some reason thinking I can do a better job. But, this week has been better and I've been much more at ease although the situation is still much the same, at least I'm learning to trust.


2) My handsome husband who is always a support. When I am weak he is strong and for that I am definitely thankful.


3) My kids who never cease to crack me up at the things they say. At their sweetness and thoughtfulness. I'm so thankful they are mine (even though they really aren't, they are HIS).

3 comments:

Kaleena said...

Such wonderful blessings! I need to step back and count mine sometimes instead of dwelling on all the negative:( thanks for the reminder! Hugs to you:)

Amanda said...

Love you giving some love to your hubby!!

And yeah giving God the glory... great example!

Blessings-
Amanda

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm thankful for a patient and forgiving husband and kids. I mess up everyday and I thank God they still forgive me.