Sunday, November 15, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Count Your Blessings Sunday
Well, it's Sunday again, the week had really flown by. Time for a self evaluation of the blessings in my life. If you'd like to join in, you can do a post on your blog and then link back here or just leave your list of blessings in the comments section. Here goes...


1) My husband whose patience with me never ceases to amaze me. No matter how I screw up he always says it'll be okay. Thanks Babe, some days I wish I was as gracious as you. I'm learning but I think it's because you've been the example. I'm blessed with you!


2) My kids in whom I take great joy and delight. You are fun to get to know as you grow older (but I'd rather you'd slow down that growing a little bit, huh?) and I appreciate how much your little hearts get excited about prayer and when you realize how God has worked in your own lives. It's an inspiration to me.


3) For my job and home because I realize that these days people are losing both.


4) To God my Savior who has been revealing things to me about myself lately that I think I've been in denial about. Every time I start to argue instantly the Holy Spirit is there to remind me of the correct answer. Thank you God you're working on me. Thank you that you don't give up on me. Help me to continue to trust in you.


It's that simple. Hope you'll join in with us.


4 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Mine link isn't in the same format that you've got, but I thought it kind of when with the theme.

God Bless you this Lord's Day,
Jackie

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

It is great to be thankful! I love your header!

Amanda said...

Yes! GREAT list!

Blessings-
Amanda

Kaleena said...

Great list of blessings:)