Thursday, November 5, 2009

Short Story

This is Elisha's short story that was posted on the wall in his classroom on Back to School Night. We just got it sent home today. Since the kids really like it when I share their pictures and silly stories I thought I would post it here. I love this picture especially the duck:


The story says: One day the bear found the koala and he said hello. And they decided to live together. And one day they went hunting and they found a duck and they became best friends.

Now originally I guess the bear and koala ate the duck but because it was going to be on the wall for Back to School Night his teacher asked if it was possible for it to have a happier ending. He was given the choice but he told me he decided that I might like it better if they were friends. Isn't he sweet?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

VERY!! And very creative and artistic!!!

You have some pretty darn cute kids! :)

Blessings-
Amanda

Michelle said...

Awww, I like the duck too. Very cute. Oh, and dido on what Amanda said! :)

Kaleena said...

Whay a sweet picture! He's quite artistic! I like that he decided not to let them eat the duck:)