Friday, November 6, 2009

The Cross

This forward was sent to me a few years ago and I've saved it all this time to look at every once in a while. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting it here, because I don't know who drew it and I would definitely give credit where credit is due if I did know. Enjoy it, think about it, be uplifted by it!



Awesome!! We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot.Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain.... Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call.... He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear... Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light.... The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love.

4 comments:

Kaleena said...

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing it...I really needed that message today:) Smiles to you!

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing that. I've gotten that email a few times as well, but always a good reminder.
Thank you!

Amanda said...

Love this... thank you for being a light of Truth in this world... what are we without the King???

MANY blessings to you!
Amanda

Kate said...

I absolutely love this visual! Thanks so much for posting it!