Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a pretty good Thanksgiving yesterday. We spent part of the day at Yohn's mom's house and the other part we spent with friends. It was a relaxed easy going day that went by way too fast. These are the pictures I have to get printed for our Thanksgiving book:


If you don't know about our family Thanksgiving book I posted about it here. We started it in 2005 and it's been we enjoy doing each year. The kids couldn't wait to decorate their pages this year. I'll show you the pages after I get the pictures for them and they are completed.


Bethany's watching tv while Yohn is texting a Thanksgiving greeting on the cell phone.


Mmmm... Bethany enjoys her turkey (and goofs off a little for the camera).


Hope your day was a good one too!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the idea of the Thanksgiving book. The link doesn't work though...

Bethany looks like she's had a bit too much turkey! :) What a goof ball!

RaD said...

That's because silly me forgot to link it. It's all fixed now.