Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge


I wasn't going to participate this week because I didn't think I had an appropriate photo for the challenge this week: Toushies. But then I remembered this picture from when Elisha was 3:


We went to Boo at the Zoo and he was all dressed up as Dash from the Incredibles. He was still too short to look over the fence at the lions so he looked through the fence. The way he stuck out his little bottom was so cute I couldn't resist taking a picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this shot a lot.. very good

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

i must say, i loooove this picture! how fun is that little bum?! :)

Unknown said...

Look at your little super hero! Spying? Very cute tooshie shot! Great idea for the theme! I am glad you remembered it!

Amanda said...

lol I LOVE this weeks theme... people are so creative and these pictures are crackin me up!! That toosh is perfection!

Julia Spencer said...

LOL! Super cute. :)

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, that's classic! Keep that to show his girlfriend someday. LOL!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love this week!