Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Short Answers



I really enjoyed some of my kids' answers from last week so thought I'd join in again this week. The questions kind of set the kids up a bit so some of their answers were pretty comical. If you'd like to do your own post simply ask your kids these questions and post their answers on your blog. Then click on the above picture to take you to the blog you can link up with. It's fun and your kids' answers will crack you up!


What are the benefits of going green?


E: Getting sick.
Me: No, no benefits means good things.
E: Oh... Nothing! (said in the tone of "Are you crazy!")

B: You're turning green! That's fun!


How do remote controls work?


E: There's cords and you push buttons.
Me: Remote controls like the kind for the DVD Player, not like the kind for the game system.
E: There's batteries in it.


B: You use batteries and push a lot of buttons and it controls.


Where do they make Coca Cola?


E: Where the Coca Cola store is.


B: Ha! Ha! Elisha they make it at the Coca Cola factory!


If you had to define your mom in one word, what would it be?


E: Mama!


B: I missed you!
Me: What? I'm right here?
B: You said to find Mommy.
Me: No, DE-fine Mommy, it means to describe me.
B: Oooohhh...I LOVE YOU!


What about your dad?


E: Good, he's good.


B: He's the nicest guy in the whole world.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

When I read Mama it melted my heart that is the perfect answer. The green comments were too funny!!!!

Kaleena said...

Cute! The mama answers were the best!!! Smiles to you:)

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Those are just so cute! Tell Elisha congrats on being Student of the Month!