Sunday, July 26, 2009

Please Pray

I have a few prayer requests I was hoping you guys would join me in.

#1 please pray for the little guy in the picture on the right. He has SVT, which means he has a rapid heart rate. He is 8 months old and already had open heart surgery when he was 4 months old. His condition has been able to be somewhat regulated by medication until recently. He is now hopitalized and the doctors are scrambling to come up with a plan that will work for him. The past 48 hours have been really tough on him and his family.

#2 I just found out this afternoon that my uncle had a heart attack. They had to go inside and fix his blocked arteries. Please pray for a full recovery.

#3 Please pray for the school where I work. With current hit on the economy we are at the lowest enrollment we have ever seeen. Just pray God will give us direction and a vision that will change the circumstances.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I stand with you in prayer, Ruth.