Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation - Day 7

Ahh... Sunday a day of rest. And that's truly what we did because after we went to church the heavens let loose in all their glory. Seriously, there was a lot of rain and thunder and lightening and we stayed inside the whole time.
Living in the area so many years ago I did remember when and where to look for the rainbows. Sure enough during a break in the storm, I popped out the back door with the camera in tow and took this great picture of the rainbow across Mt. Harris. There were two when I first went out there but those pictures didn't turn out as well as this one.

See, I told ya we didn't do much but play games and watch movies (and take a dozen pictures of the rainbow just to get the perfect shot). But spending time together is what really counts, right?

2 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Well all those pictures paid off, because you got the perfect picture of that rainbow!

I am a gift said...

ok Ruth these are great pictures of your vacation especially the one with that rainbow I love that one for sure.